The following apps provide patients with tools and resources that benefit patients that are sleep deprived, suffering from anxiety and much more.
Currently the top ten apps are as follows:
- Sleepio is an online programme that teaches proven techniques to fall asleep faster, stay through and wake up feeling refreshed.
- Be Mindful is an online mindfulness course to develop lifelong skills to help manage difficult emotions and better cope with life's stresses.
- NHS Sleep and tiredness advice gives comprehensive health information and advice using videos, articles and other resources.
- Anxiety UK Support service for people living with anxiety. It provides information and support via an extensive range of services including 1:1 therapy.
- The Campaign Against Living Miserably Free helpline and web chat support service for men feeling down or depressed for any reason.
- Rethink Charity providing expert, accredited advice and information to anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
- Mental Health Foundation Website with useful tools and resources for all things related to mental health and wellbeing.
- The Mix Online support service providing free, confidential support and counselling for young people under 25.
- Living Life to The Full Free online courses based on the principles of cognitive behaviour therapy to learn skills for coping with stress.
- SAM Mobile phone app designed to help manage anxiety by building a personalised anxiety management toolkit.
The following links are NHS approved Websites for Depression and Self Harm